The trees are blossoming, there’s light when you leave the office, somewhere in the countryside we’re pretty sure lambs are being born: Spring has arrived. This also means that Spring weddings are on their way (including that big Royal one that everyone’s talking about. We’re hoping those McQueen rumours are true too…).
Haven’t found a dress yet? Would rather be wearing Doc Martens? Don’t usually do dresses? The word “pastel” make you break out in a rash? You find florals spawn of the print-devil?
Don’t worry, Auntie Feathers is here to help with all your dress woes… Click on the highlighted links below to shop!
1: This belted Preen dress is on the right side of sophistication without looking like you’re attending a prom in the 50’s…
2. This Marios Schwab lace panelled dress is for the sultry woman looking for something that has a bit of gothic-glamour.
3.This Alexander McQueen printed bustier dress is perfect for a wedding but also can be worn with a pair of flat sandals on a more casual occasion.
4. This Roksanda Ilincic smokey mauve dress is a real show-stopper. The ultimate in femininity but minus the unnecessary frills and flounce…
5. This printed Etro dress was made for someone to wear to a garden wedding. In addition, chances are if you spilled a bit of red wine or a canape, it would go unnoticed.
6. This Rick Owens structured tie sash dress is perfect if you’re after something slightly more avant-garde but also wedding appropriate.
7. This Preen pale pink dress is a full-on showstopper balanced by its beautiful soft colour.
8. This Gareth Pugh light grey handkerchief hem dress ticks two major boxes: It is insanely fashion-forward but also spring wedding appropriate. Two boxes hard to tick…
9. Who said you can’t wear black to a wedding? Some of us just can’t restist… especially if its this Haider Ackermann number.